Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Missing you....thoughts shared by Patsy

Do you ever feel lost and alone... like your best friend isn't listening anymore?  I know that I am not alone.. and I have not lost my best friend, but with the movement of the planets or the fluctuations of the vibrational fields or something... I am not on the same frequency any longer.  In the midst of all this vibrational change, I am not making contact with my surrounding folkes.  I see them.  They see me.  But the connection feels broken.  This is a sad state of affairs.  Makes me wonder if I have misspoken, or pushed away.... something must be broken! 
Spring is here!  The birds are singing and I can hear them - feel their joy at the warmth of the day and the beauty of the moment!  I feel it, and yet I don't share it.  Is this burnout?  Is the vibration going to shift?  What can I do to reconnect to the ones that I love? 
I am hanging on to my sanity. 
I am walking in my shoes. 
I am here. 
Where are you?

once again,
Living in Love and Light,

Patsy

1 comment:

  1. Yep...I'm feeling it too. A disconnecting or letting go of vibrations and a push to move forward..not sure where. It feels like the furthest point away on the double helix....which means it will eventually converge at a higher level. And all is well.

    ReplyDelete