Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Affects of a Reiki Attunement.... ramblin and rumblin around in my brain, by Patricia





Eh... Hello all! It has been quite a while since I have taken a moment to focus on my communications with you in the written word.  I am just beginning to crawl out from under a set of wonderful Reiki attunements... I was the giver of, rather than the receiver... and wow!  It is a real difference!  I love love love getting attunements as my wall of certificates can attest to... but giving them to a whole class of people - I can't begin to share how much energy flows for that. The energy starts about 7 to 10 days before the scheduled class, and just builds and builds and builds.  As it should!  I gave 6 attunements the first day of classes, and 5 Master Attunements the 2nd day!  I am so glad that I had all the help that I had as well!  I felt like I was moving in a haze of energy!  Thrilling!  Awesome!  I had help with each and every attunement that was given.. otherwise, who knows what would have happened?!  So now I am in the rest mode.  I am going to take a few days of vacation and rest up.. for the next class!!
I look for you all there!   (In one form or another!) 

oh, did I mention that I have 2 art shows that I have been readying for?  See you at Silke's!!! 

Loving life!

Patricia (aka Patsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment