Friday, November 19, 2010

Ok, here we go! Hope you all come along and enjoy the ride!

Well, I wasn't actually expecting this to happen QUITE this quickly, but when the universe opens the opportunity, it's just best to go with the flow.=)

My 3 Sisters is Patsy's love child and offering to others and I'm very glad that she is giving me the opportunity to be a part of it. If you read her post, I'm Ieshia, the one she thought might have a few "choice words" (I did.)  My offerring in this endeavor is to do my very best to help others get in touch with themselves and their higher guidance. Through a blog post and offerings of intuitive readings, I believe I'll be able to do just that.

My goal is to submit a post on the goings on in my life as it relates to what is happening energetically to ALL of us. Those who know me well, know that I LOVE TO TALK! One of the other things that I love to do is get in touch with the other side, my guides and angels. The blending of these two things is a perfect and wonderful calling that I wholeheartedly look forward to completing! So, for now, I'm going to leave it at that and in the next few weeks I hope to add more information and to touch any and all that come to visit with us! I so look forward to hearing from others and seeing how MY views and feelings coincide (or not) with theirs. Wow, I can't wait! Talk with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment